Lancer Register Forum banner

Evo IX FQ MR 360

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  MikeC 
#1 ·
Hi

Going looking at a Palma Red Evo IX FQ MR 360 this week.
I have done a few searches on here but haven't found the info I am looking for .
Is there a code on the chassis plate that will let me know it's a genuine 360 .

Also what money are these making ? Just want to compare to asking price . Mileage is around 15,000

#2 ·
Silver interior door handles and silver insert to the air vent adjuster are bits usually ignored if faking one. Easiest tell tale sign will be the numbered plaque near the gearstick. £25k maybe a touch more but for that you want spotless exterior and mint interior with a good history file and service record.

#3 ·
Hi

Going looking at a Palma Red Evo IX FQ MR 360 this week.
I have done a few searches on here but haven't found the info I am looking for .
Is there a code on the chassis plate that will let me know it's a genuine 360 .

Also what money are these making ? Just want to compare to asking price . Mileage is around 15,000
No different chassis code but as above. Should also have red stitching to door cards and seats edges. Big giveaway is the mirror adjustment switch is lower down by the drivers knee next to the fog light switches instead of next to the clocks like other ix's. might also have 'IX MR' embossed in the front seat backs although this was an option.
Depends if dealer or private but again as above really for a standard car on 15k i would expect minimum of 25k

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.