£40k VI GSR !

7K views 40 replies 26 participants last post by  Richard B 
#1 · (Edited)
#16 ·
It's not April the 1st yet is it ??

These evo prices are just a joke 40k for a standard car :crackup::crackup:

#17 ·
Yes, my old one...

A MLR member got in touch, said that he knew somebody with a 7k mile E6, owned from new & was i interested. I bought the car, spending weeks removing all the underseal to reveal a 'perfect' original underside, then had 2 stage enhancement detail on the paintwork, & a full service & alignment by Gary @ APT, finished with a new set of tyres. Originals also stayed with the car.

Sold to a collector who has had a couple of cars from us.

Great car but not sure on the price just yet.....

#36 ·
Hi there,
I am the ''original ''owner of this car....except i wasn't the first owner. This car WAS sold new in sept 1999 by Warrenders in Bolton to someone in the Isle of man. They then got it back for sale a year later with 4225 miles, re registered it on a UK plate and i bought it in dec 2000. I sold it with 7065m in mar 2016. The car had been garaged all the time with me and was caught out in rain 3 times in 16 yrs...the day i picked it up, one time coming home from a service and one other time.... Every year it was only taxed may to october and sorned every winter.... and obviously only used VERY occasionally in good weather... In all the time i owned it, 3 people sat in the passenger seat i would say less than 10 times in total and 1 person sat in the back...ONCE...
It was a very regretful sale that took a lot of sleepless nights tossin n turnin.. n thinkin.... and i will ALWAYS be sad about it... and i still feel sick about sellin it.. but at age 60 now i just had to try other avenues before i kick the bucket.... i now have a BMW M2..which is a great car..but nowhere near as exciting to drive....
I WILL ALWAYS MISS MY EVO 6... FOR ME, THE GREATEST CAR EVER MADE.
Regards, AL.

#24 ·
It would be nice :crackup:

Tbf i have turned down a genuine £25k for mine mid last year, but i just cannot see me selling it at any price, i did not buy the car to make money, i bought it as i have always wanted a nice E6 :D:smthumbup

I think around £29,995.00 for the 7k mile example would be fair price, but having said that, finding them with such low mileage and in such great un-restored condition may mean they get the money....:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.