Lancer Register Forum banner

Cheap X fq-400 on ebay

4K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  Ashley6605 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Most of them sell for 30k with that mileage, something must not be right with that one. Looking at the exterior it looks tired, engine bay looks crap, wrong air filter, wrong discription in wheel size, might even be crusty underneath, i would be suspicious with that particular model at that price unless the condition is below par.

#8 ·
Tha is cheap for a FQ-400 in anyone's eyes I'd say, especially with that mileage :eek:

Dealer doesn't know what he has and is a bargain, someone will be buying that very very soon I reckon (and they could well be off this forum now it's been made "public"...)! :lol:

#11 ·
Pentagon is one of the biggest dealers in the country and have a mitsi garage in group.
they probably know exactly what it is and have reduced it by £7k it says in advert from £31k.
they as many other dealers don't see cars as special in any way, just a profit margin.

zero rating on ebay as there classified adverts not auctions so no feed back.

#15 ·
Is the price reasonable though Tom? Even if it needs a bit of a tidy up?
For an Evo fan this seems to be cheap considering how much they usual sell for. Being a FQ 400 would it not be somewhat collectable in years to come? Granted not TME or VIII FQ 400 collectable, but still be worth a lot due to the low miles and rarity?

Kev :smthumbup

#16 ·
This is for sale
At the Mitsubishi dealers in Lincoln where I'm from.
They have had this over a year as they tried to sell to me before I got mine.
It was 37 then when down to 33 then 30 then to 28 last time I saw it.
I believe it's still there also.
I've heard from a friend who's friends with the last owner an it's been ****ed he said not to buy it to his friend.
It's also had issues with being a 360 or 400 as was orginally advertised as 400 but got changed as I heard they didn't have the certificate to prove it but then all of a sudden it had the certificate to say it was a 400 so god knows how dodgy this might actually be.
Looks better in person I must admit but a lot of the carbon was faded an the vortex has major peel going on.
I'd say avoid at all cost personally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#24 ·
This was my old car!! I part exchanged it for a GTR in December last year. They paid me £30,800.00 for it :lol::lol::lol:

It needed new discs and pads all round and felt under powered to me, compared to my Evo 8 which had 375bhp. It was definitely an original FQ400, i had the certificate which i gave them when i sold it. I also heard that Pentagon had lost it, which is ridiculous when its confirmation of the official upgrade.

Ashley is correct, i did warn a friend off it, as i think it neede some money spending on it, but £25k is a good price compared to others that have sold. And the paintwork was a lot better in the flesh than on there pics!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.