Lancer Register Forum banner

The MLR Evo aftermarket wheel fitment thread

257K views 136 replies 76 participants last post by  Luckystr1ke 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I hope the mods/Admin will allow this to remain in this section and sticky it, but what i'd like to do is help out all the Evo owners out there that keep wondering what type of wheel will fit their car, offset, fitment over brembo's etc. (yes, i've pinched this from EvoM)

I'd like to keep chat to a minimum (any Q's then PM) so it remains a full informative thread, so for all you people with aftermarket alloys is a little bit of info following this format:

Wheels: type, size, offset, spacers, colour optional
Tires: size, brand is optional
Arches: Standard? Rolled? Shaved? Aftermarket?
Rubbing issues: Does it scrub on lock or if carrying passengers?
Brakes: Type & Size

Good pictures of fitment, ie down the side of the car etc but a max of 3 pictures otherwise we'll be inundated with pics for easy viewing.
So i'll start.

Wheels: Ray Volks TE37 Time Attack, 18x8.5" ET30
Tires: 245/40/18 Advan
Arches: Standard
Rubbing issues: None
Brakes: K-sport 356mm

Regards
Steve

See less See more
#62 · (Edited)
Wheels: Avid.1 AV-20 (flat black), 9.5 x 18" et38
Tyres: 235/40/18 Nankang NS2-r
Arches: Standard
Suspension: Tein-S -35/-20 springs
Rubbing Issues: None
Brakes: Evo X Front Brembo 4 pots, standard rear, No spacers required (very close tho)

#65 ·
#68 · (Edited)
Wheels: Ralliart Evolution R-01, no Spacers
Tyres: 245/40/18 Dunlop Direzza 03G
Arches: Standard Front, Rolled Rears
Suspension: Tein MonoFlex Coilovers lowered quite some bit
Rubbing Issues: Front when I hit a bump under hard cornering, rear when hard uphill cornering or loaded with passenger
Brakes: Standard Brembos

#69 ·
Wheels: evo x gsr wheels 18x8.5x +38
Tires: 245 40 18 but looking into getting 215 35 for better fit
Arches: front untouched. rears rolled
Rubbing issues: front rubs on the fender liner on full turns, im sure tires will rub on the arches when car is loaded. car has coilovers so I can raise it up a bit
Brakes: stock

#78 ·
some nice looking motors here with good choice of wheels.. ive just fitted bola b1,s in hyper black with nankang ns2r tyres 235 40 18 problem ive found is that bola only do 9.5 j for evo 8 fitment so tyres are slightly stretched :thumbdown

#84 ·
Can someone please let me know the std wheel size dimensions inc ET on the Enkei Tommi Mak wheels?
Also what size spacers can I use to fill out the arches a little?

#88 ·
Hello all, I am looking at getting some 18" Revolution Millenium wheels for my TME.
Can someone please let me know what offset will be best suited with the std Brembo callipers?

#90 ·
I have just bought a used set of XXR 530's that are 8.75 rim and et33 with 18x235 tyres on them. Does anyone know if they will fit my 6 with no issues? I don't have the car at hand to try a wheel and they need new tyres so could drop down to a 225 tyre if needs be?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.