Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > General Stuff > Projects & Restorations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2017, 20:19   #1
infamous pa
Senior User

Car: Evo 6 tme
My Car
Another TME Restro

Well with the weather being as it is I've taken it on myself to do something that I've been wanting to for the last couple of years but never had the time.

Although the car itself has always been garaged when not in use there were still bits that I wasn't happy with (mainly the under body) and now with a new garage built that has plenty of space, a ramp and all my gear under one roof there was no more delaying the inevitable and so it has started.

I know from past experiences that a restoration project is by no means a quick or easy task but with all the other threads on the go I was feeling left out and inspired.

To begin with I was self convinced that I was only going to tackle the under body and engine bay but as we all know if you're in for a penny you may as well go for the pound so it's now a full blown strip down and overhaul and its going to be getting everything it needs no matter how long it takes.

So far I've been working on it now for about two weeks and it’s already a shadow of its former self.

I've already taken over 400 pictures mainly for reference for when it comes to putting it all back together but also so I can look back and see the progress and remind myself of what it looked like many moons ago so ill update this thread as I go for you all to enjoy my pain and probably misery.

Here are a couple of pictures of the garage queen before it all started.
Attached Images

Last edited by infamous pa; 10-01-2017 at 22:01..
infamous pa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to infamous pa For This Useful Post:
Dereksti (12-01-2017), joe81 (10-01-2017), RichW (11-01-2017), shellis (10-01-2017)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: