Lancer Register Forum banner

*New*Light weight North to South Bars - Evo 4-6 & 7-9

25K views 68 replies 24 participants last post by  Ross W 
#1 · (Edited)
Ross Sport Light Weight North to South Bars

Fits Evo 4-6 & 7-9 with no other modifications required.

This part is a direct replacement for the factory item manufactured in the UK from high quality chromoly tube. Very simple to install (~20mins)

• 4.9kg weight saving from front of the car Evo 4-6
  • 3.2kg weight saving from front of the car Evo 7-9
  • More room for larger turbos compressor outlet
  • Stiffer front engine roll bush included as standard (Powerflex)
  • Tow eye incorporated as standard(larger bolt on tow eye available separately)
  • Fully TIG welded
  • Guaranteed perfect fit
  • Made in UK

Evo 4-6 - Price £255 Delivered - http://www.rosssport.com/Brands/ROS...-Weight-North-to-South-Bar-Evo-7-9-RSCH79LWNS

Evo 7-9 - Price £225 Delivered
- http://www.rosssport.com/Brands/ROS...-Weight-North-to-South-Bar-Evo-4-6-RSCH46LWNS

To order:

Tel: 01945 580066
Email & Paypal: sales@rosssport.com

(Please included details of order, delivery address, & MLR Username if using Paypal)

Evo 4-6

Evo 7-9

See less See more
#57 · (Edited)
Bit of an issue fitting this. Firstly it didn't turn up with the bushes, then they've arrived but the inner sleeve for the bush appears too short inside and bush itself is too short, and just so people are aware, the factory bolts don't fit this and you need to source shorter alternatives. Not exactly a 20 min diy job. Having to now refit the old ns bar until I can address these issues . :(

#58 ·
My apologies on the bush it was an oversight on my part, our warehouse manager has been off seriously ill for 3 weeks and I am having to do all of the despatch plus my normal role.

The sleeves are purposely slightly shorts that the bracket can nip the bush.
Standard bolts are fine, perhaps your car doesn't have the originals?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.