Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > General Stuff > Lancer EX 2000 Turbo

Old 27-10-2005, 18:27   #16
EVOMINUS

Car: MITSUBISHI LANCER 2000EX
Talking

THATS WHY MY FRIEND I TOLD YOU TO THINK SERIOUSLY OF WHAT YOU REALLY WANT TO DO AND THEN DO IT!!!THE MECHANICS ALL OVER THE WORLD ,SYRIA IS NOT EXEPTED,ARE ONLU LOOKING AT YOU AS A POCKET FULL OF MONEY AND THE ONLY THINK THEY KNOW TO DO BESTIS TO LAUGH BEHIND YOUR BACK AND ALWAYS BLAME OTHERS FOR THEIR MISTAKES!!!THINK CLEARLY WHAT YOU WAND THE CAR FOR AND THEN MOVE FORWARD!! I ALWAYS LIKED WHITE FOR MY CAR AND I THINK THAT BLACK IS GOING TO MAKE YOU CURSE BECAUSE NOMATER WHAT YOU'LL DO,ITS ALWAYS GOING TO LOOK DIRTY(MY OPINION ALWAYS)WHEN I AM DONE WITH MINE IAM GOING TO PAINT IT LIKE THE CHAMELEON,GREEN BASED BUT IS GOING TO CHANGE 5 TO 6 COLLORS!!!I THINK THAT WITH THE REAR 17x9.5, 17x8 FRONT TRIMS AND THE EXTENDED ARCHES WILL LOOK .........MMMMMMMMM TASTY!!!!!!
EVOMINUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2017, 19:23   #17
kipkech

Thanks guys for this educative forum.im a fun of this lancer,mine is A174 Gsr model.am a kenyan need a gril for this lancer.2ndly i need to know the original paint code for white color.regards
kipkech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2017, 04:47   #18
tv_freak

My Car
Send a message via MSN to tv_freak Send a message via Yahoo to tv_freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by kipkech View Post
Thanks guys for this educative forum.im a fun of this lancer,mine is A174 Gsr model.am a kenyan need a gril for this lancer.2ndly i need to know the original paint code for white color.regards

There are 2 colours white ! We have at my place snow white and warm
White
tv_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: