Lancer Register Forum banner

MLR, RALLIART, MITSUBISHI & Tommi Makinen Signature SUNTRIPS

17K views 122 replies 30 participants last post by  rob5 
#1 ·
The latest MLR Group Buy is thanks to long term MLR member and well known supplier of Evo graphics; Lee Egan (3gan), who has developed a great range of ready cut sunstrips with the MLR so you can choose the right one for your Evo

The Sunstrips:
Each one of the seven sunstrips are hand laid with separate vinyls and not whizzed off on a printer, so the colours are deep and bright and not washed out as can be the case with printed sunstrips.

Each sunstrip is also already pre cut to fit each generation of Evo, so there's no fiddling around with a sharp blade and risking damaging yourself or more importantly your Evo!

Group Buy Prices:
Obviously there is a lot of work in the more complicated sunstrips so the prices reflect this, but we've kept the prices as low as possible whilst giving you three levels of discounts.

Delivery:
UK mainland postage & packing is £4
Europe is £7
Rest of the World is £10
All prices include VAT where applicable

This group buy will run for 3 weeks as usual but we'll start taking payments and orders as soon as we reach the maximum discount level.

Payment:
You're welcome to pay via card or Paypal. Just call us on 08451 25 26 23 with your card details or Paypal (as a gift) to paypal@lancerregister.com

To Order:
To order your sunstrip(s), please add these details below:
  • Your Username:
  • The model of Evo they're for:
  • Number of sunstrip

EG: Darin, Evo 6 TME, #4

1. mlau1294, Evo 6 #1 - Ralliart PAID
2. Mitzi5, evo 5, #1 PAID
3. Wheelykingzoom - Evo 6 number 1 PAID
4. Wheelykingzoom - Evo 6 number 5 PAID
5. GCCBRRR Evo 2, plain black
6. GCCBRRR Evo 6, plain black
7. Reverend_Ryno, Evo 6 GSR, #1 PAID
8. Mita, Evo 5, #3 PAID
9. evo_luver, Evo 5, #6 PAID
10. Good, Evo 8, #3 PAID
11. adamlstr, Evo 6, plain black PAID
12. Emiel866, Evo 5, #1 PAID
13. ryanhan1992, Evo 5, #7 PAID
14. madmatt / Evo 6 / #3 PAID
15. Rob5, evo 8, No1 PAID
16. NJEvo9MR / Evo IX / #3 PAID
17. NJEvo9MR / Evo IX / #3 (2) PAID
18. Wolfie28, Evo 6, No.5 PAID
19. Budley2512, Evo 7, #1 PAID
20. itrdc5, Evo 6 - #3 PAID
21. mlau1294, Evo X #1 - Ralliart PAID
22. top gun, Evo 6,#1 PAID
23. Raptor, EVO 5, #3 PAID
24. Lee-volution, evo 8, #1 PAID
25. Ramatzio, evo 8, plain black PAID
26. Ramatzio, evo 8, plain black PAID
27. Riverevo6, evo6, #7 PAID
28. Red-TME, Evo 6, #5 PAID
29. Mr Blobby, Evo 4, #1 PAID
30. Mr Blobby, Evo 5, #1 PAID
31. VI_Shooter, Evo 6, #1 Ralliart PAID

See less See more
#27 · (Edited)
NJEvo9MR / Evo IX / #3

Hi Darin! Can he make one for the Mitsubishi Starion? If so, I would take another #3. (1989 'Starion Wide Body)

If he cannot make one for the Starion, I will take a second #3 for my Evo IX above.Thank You! -Howard

#33 ·
Any damage when using the windscreen wipers?
Hi Howard,

I'll ask Lee about a strip for the Starion and will you know, but there won't be any damage from the wipers

My car is a Ralliart Sportback, not an Evo so will No1 fit or is the screen different in size ? Anyone know ?
Cheers
Brian.
I have to say I don't know if the Sportback screen is the same size - maybe contacting a windscreen company would give you the answer if someone here can't help??

#28 ·
Any damage when using the windscreen wipers?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.