Lancer Register Forum banner

Need Pictures

875 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  2011LancerGTS 
#1 ·
Hello all! I have a 2011 Lancer GTS. I was installing the OEM remote start kit and I accidental de-pinned connector C-301 by removing the lock on the back of the connector. I know your probably thinking how could I accidental do this but the instructions say to loosen the back of the connector to insert the new hood latch switch pin but it fell apart when I undid it. Can someone please post a clear picture of this connector so I can put the wires back in their right spots. Thank you for your help guys.

https://i2.wp.com/advanxer.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Etacs.jpg

#3 ·
The only thing on eBay is the actual ECU itself that is located in the engine bay. The ETACS ECU is located under the dash directly in front of the left knee. I have done hours of research and their is not a siglngle picture of this anywhere. It is not common for people to crawl on the floor board and take pictures and thats probably why it not on the internet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.