Lancer Register Forum banner

Evo ECU pin outs - I to X !!

210K views 118 replies 70 participants last post by  Mita 
#1 · (Edited)
Finally I've sorted out the Evo 8 and 9 pinouts :) And started on Evo X :D

Rather than add to my original thread I've attached all versions, now in .pdf format to make them more readable

As ever E&OE, if you find any let me know :)

Grant

#37 ·
i don't have a gta, but if you could identify whether the forth plug is solely for a/t control, it'd be a safe assumption that the other 3 would be identical to the e8 wiring diagram. if not, you'd need to trace the whole loom or electrically test the individual wires.

#39 ·
pinouts

Hi there, just wanting sum help please.

Ive got a 1997 rvr running the evo5 motor, wanting to run an evo5 ecu. with evo6 turbo and a front mount intercooler.
I have bin told i have to change sum or the pinout points. i would not have a clue wea to start. Help would realy be apperceated.:smthumbup

#44 ·
Can you please tell me if there are some differences between JDM 9 RS pin out and EDM 9 GSR pin out?
Did somebody tried to see the differences between USDM and EDM or JDM in terms of pin out?

I have a HYDRA EMS from US to install it on a EDM 9 GSR car and I have the pin out from HYDRA for a USDM 9.

Thanks in advance.....

#48 ·
ACD - AYC ECU Pinout and Wiring Diagram

Gents

Any chance you can post ACD/AYC ECU pinout and Wiring Diagram?

I am loooking to convert an Evo 6.5 RS2 to ACD, using OEM AYC computer plug location and upgrading to ACD/AYC Computer + later model Pump with connection for both ACD and AYC

#55 ·
Usually Evo4 ECU is metal cased, the 5 and 6 have a black plastic case, as far as engine type is concerned, look on here for a thread re engine numbers and compare your engine number to see what type you have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.