Lancer Register Forum banner

88570008 with everything on it - beta test

20K views 90 replies 14 participants last post by  Beef Curtains 
#1 ·
banks.myzen.co.uk/88570008release.zip

Includes ROM, full xml, PC application.

Contains my stage 1 maps for 3" exhaust, Walbro, airbox mod, external boost controller. Although I run higher baud rate on MUT and higher fuel pressure I've put these back to standard.

Includes:
Stage 1 tuning - modified lean spool thresholds, closed loop transitions, MIVEC, fuelling, timing, low load timing offset modification, knock slightly desensitised at 2500 RPM to avoid warm up false knock.
Speed density using stock sensors, can unplug and remove your MAF
Adjustable knock control
High speed DMA logging
Live map editing of all alt maps plus speed density VE tables
Knock tracing over ignition map
Tephra mods - flashing CEL on knock, intercooler spray mods, switchable maps, 1 byte load logging (used to map trace)

Enjoy. Always test for knock and wideband AFR. Use at your own risk, but I have fully tested this one.

See less See more
#71 ·
open loop is really for getting lean cruise. you put 15.7 in the cruise cells of the fuel map and the car reads from it and well lean cruise - saves me a lot of gas.

i tried using the open loop tables to do it but its giving me some trouble.

the SD tables are the exact same as the rom posted on here, i never changed them and the worked great @ idle, partial throttle and WOT.

everytime i log fuel trims i get 0.1008. its some error.

#72 ·
surely your fuel trims must be out or would running open loop cause this?

#79 ·
wait 10-15 mins idle and cruise for 10 mins.

+12 -12 for trims.

#81 ·
if you get the trims to +/-3 you've done well.

#85 ·
holy thread revival batman! Everyone knows its cool to arrive at a party late ;) did anyone ever notice the issue where changing the alt wgdc also changed cells on the alternate low ignition map? Trying to find a 88570008 rom for my ix but any I can find seem to have this problem. (Im not holding my breath for a response haha)

#89 ·
Did you get a time to look, evonut? I was just meddling and moved my base evo9 xml and your tephra xml to a new folder, made that the metadata directory in ecuflash and now my rom has a totally different layout compared to before and the tables are moving independently. Do you think ecuflash was reading a tephra xml that came with ecuflash instead of your newer one? If you hadn't guessed, I'm new to this! :)

#90 ·
Hi John,

I am trying to sue your ROM in my standard FQ320 EVO9. I have it all working, however i have a few questions.
1. You say it uses the stock sensors for SD - so it should be possible to use it on my car without any hardware mods.
2. Is it possible to usre it without using SD and if so, how to i set it up for that?

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.