Lancer Register Forum banner

Hello from Switzerland

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  evo/nut 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi there

Today I finally decided to buy a membership :). My name's Miguel, I registered myself back in 2010 when I had a 93 Lancer 1.8 GTi and a Colt 1.8 GTi. Now, 7 years later, Im not living anymore in Portugal, where Im from, but now Im living again in Switzerland, my first/second home, I never know ;)

This year I finally bought my absolute dream car, a '99 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6 RS-2, limited version of 130 with TME Interior :)

Here are some pictures:

And here some winter fun from Switzerland, me at a icedrifting event with a friends Evo9 :)

See less See more
#6 ·
Well done mate. Hope you enjoy it.

Where in Switzerland are you? I'm hoping to move to Basel this year. I plan to take my cars over but I understand that Switzerland is very hot on modified cars so am thinking that I may need to live across the border in Germany ...

#7 ·
Come live in France instead..? :D. I live 10mins from the border and is an easy drive into Basel every day.

Yes, you'd have to convert your car(s) to Swiss plates within 12 months at the latest, and it's not cheap to do...........

Welcome to the op by the way, hope you enjoy Evo ownership!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.