Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > General Stuff > Lancer EX 2000 Turbo

Old 25-01-2017, 19:47   #1
Tintin

Car: 2 Lancer Ex2000 turbo's
LT Values?

Hi
Does anyone have an idea, even ballpark at the current value of a roadworthy (Full MOT) Lancer in good order with a considerable history and very few modifications?.

Starion prices seem to be rising, all "widebody" models especially. Classic fords have gone crazy and even leftfield stuff like Lotus Sunbeams, Vauxhall Chevette HS etc are making solid numbers.

As LT's are a genuine Group B homogolation special, one would think they might command strong values, but the most recent one which sold in Scotland didn't make as much as I'd imagined it would.

Cheers
Pete
Old 26-01-2017, 18:18   #2
tv_freak

My Car
Send a message via MSN to tv_freak Send a message via Yahoo to tv_freak
In germany a black one for sale; €19.900 (with LSD and complete restored)

In my country last year a white one sold for €12.500 (unrestored).

Also a white car what had to restore complete (all parts rusted) sold for around €5500 as project car.
tv_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2017, 19:09   #3
leeslancer8
Senior User

Car: EVO 8 260 - EVO 7 RSII - EVO 8 FQ320 MR
Pete I know someone who may be interested if you have photos and a figure in mind
leeslancer8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 20:12   #4
Tintin

Car: 2 Lancer Ex2000 turbo's
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeslancer8 View Post
Pete I know someone who may be interested if you have photos and a figure in mind
Mines not for sale Lee, I've spent far too much time and money to let it go!. It is an original "Rally Pack Option" PWO model (White / Orange) and I've got the original bill of sale with it etc.

The truth is I'm looking at agreed value insurance, so really needed a starting point.

cheers
Pete
Old 17-02-2017, 12:39   #5
PaulS

Car: Solid, rustless EX 2000
Have a chat with Hagarty - but fight your corner.... Mine is on a agreed value policy after many mods and a full resoration - but they seem to think what they like as not enough sell to have a base market value.. so it is an individual discussion...

Some brokers told me some time back that they can do £22K without sending it off for scrutiny..... but I was looking for more than that for mine....
Old 28-02-2017, 01:13   #6
Darin
Administrator

Car: Ex-works Lancer Turbo WRC, 'Long Way Round' Shogun and a few bikes
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
Mines not for sale Lee, I've spent far too much time and money to let it go!. It is an original "Rally Pack Option" PWO model (White / Orange) and I've got the original bill of sale with it etc.

The truth is I'm looking at agreed value insurance, so really needed a starting point.

cheers
Pete
Hi Pete,

Really depends on condition throughout of course, plus originality and mileage (to some extent) etc comes into it too. Your car sounds great . . . I can't remember the last time I saw an original PWO model so would be good to see a few pics. If you need a valuation from the MLR please let me know.

Cheers,

Darin
Darin is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: