Lancer Register Forum banner

ARD's test medicals near Bedford

5K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  VI_Shooter 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I might be able to get a medical for my ARD's test close to Bedford :confused: Tried my doctors and few other places found though the good old internet but no luck :eek:

Thanks for any help :smthumbup

#3 ·
Any normal GP should be able to carry out your medical as it is very similar to an HGV medical. It is preferred if your GP does it as they have your medical records. In previous years there has been the possibility of drivers having it done at the Autosport Show. If you get stuck my GP in MK used to do mine and I'm sure he'd be happy to take on another one.

#5 ·
I didn't use my GP as it was too expensive, I used a doctor near croft circuit who does a lot of HGV medicals and it was about £50. Walking into someones house and having to pis in a pot is a bit odd though :lol:

Maybe ask a chief instructor at you local race circuit if they know any good doctors?

#6 ·
Thanks for help everyone my GP said no even tho HGV etc is listed on website nor would any of my other local practices but found a place online in Milton Keynes that will do it 13th December for £50 and booked in for a eye mot Saturday :crackup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.