Lancer Register Forum banner

Japfest evos today

13K views 68 replies 42 participants last post by  tmeden 
#1 ·
Well went to japfest today and was loving walking round everyone's evos, have to say mlr members at a were a lot more presentable to most over on the evolution owners stand, saw some very nice examples out there today an some appaling ones that looked absolute ****, don't know how some ppl could live with there evos like a fair few I saw over on the other stand and ones around or what some owners/chavs do lol might just be (there thing style) other than that a good day bit cold, but I will say us that price our cars high when come to selling is defo worth it

#38 ·
thanks pal i also have to say i came over to ur stand had a nice chat with few members and so very nice cars
our club is not all about the nice looking evos its about a work in progress evo and having the other members give u ideas about where and what u would like to do with ur car

i also have to say the guy that posted this main post is just one of the guys that trys to start crap between the 2 clubs we have no problem the MLR as u can see im on here now and will continue and its a great forum

#7 ·
I'm a member of both forums/groups and was actually on the evolution stand today (although all I did was park there and then go wandering) but I didn't see anything that warrants slagging people off. I suppose they're kind of direct competition but let's not turn it into a name calling match. I thought Scoobies are the enemy, let's not turn on eachother ;)

#12 ·
I came for the evos and the people
I especially came for the fit red head with the nice ass :googoo: :handsup::handsup:

Anyway, maybe the guys statement was a bit rash, lets give him chance to reply and apologise before he's burnt at the stake!

Just remember, not everyone can afford to do everything they want to on their cars at once, and sometimes things have to be put in order, but just because one wing or a bumper is cracked/has loads of chips, doesn't mean they should miss out...does it?

Also, it's quite nice to see something different than Rotas/Volks/XXR's and a sea of red tommi maks, imagine if the whole show was basically each car having little variance.

#26 ·
Sorry u feel this way mate , understand it's one rushed out comment about someone's dream in progress . Every mlr member is only at the the shows and in the club for one thing , to progress there car with knowledge learnt from other members and enjoy the fact that we are fortunate enough to own something different .

#22 ·
Lol at the op you ignorant **** not everyone's got thousands to spend on their evos my priority before mine is my mortgage wife and kids and then my evo gets something after all that! Go wash and Polish your amazing evo again you night cheese the evolution stand rocked today and best car on mlr stand was the fq440 10!!! Just wow!!!!! Grrr

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

#23 ·
The OP is daft for putting what he put, but go easy on him, I think I know what he was getting at though if I were him I would have kept that opinion to myself.
I got jumped on for defending!!!! Evo 7's last week after someone slagged them to the ground.
Sometimes on here you just get chased down by the packs of wolves and it makes being on here a s%%t place to visit. ;)

#25 ·
Haha I can say what I want everyone's entitled to an opinion, it's true there was some right dogs out there and I didn't point out any particular car did I????? Can't see why everyone's getting so aggy about it tbh, but I'm sitting here laughing at half the comments and getting called every name under the sun, typical keyboard warriors, and I'm sure most of you looked at a few and thought wow what have they done to that Evo, it don't matter how much we payed for are cars it's how we look after them and there were abused examples out there today

#27 ·
The question is would you have said this to any of the faces of the people who's cars you didn't like? No thought not. You've come on here to have an argument and drive a wedge between 2 clubs that share the same passion! Do I detect jealousy? I'll just put it out there, I'm 24 years old, I have a 3 bedroom house, an Evo 8, a Volkswagen Bora, I'm newly married and I have a new puppy along with making a start on my sleeve. So because I can't plough 20 plus grand into my car does that mean mine is a dog, a **** example or chavvy? If so then you must be the most narrow minded person I have known. Yes my car has stone chips, most of them
Do, I can safely say I didn't see one poor example of an Evo today both on the MLR or evolution stand, I was overwhelmed to see so many evos in one place! It's people like you that ruin the hobby! I just hope next time you have some balls to say it to people's faces.

#31 ·
Why you reeling of what you got? Half of us on here got that aswell don't make us special does it, u must be blind if u didn't see any poor examples lol I don't plough all my money into my cars either as I have 4 and a house and 3 kids and other hobbies but I Know I wouldn't be happy with mine on show if it wernt up to scratch, it may be just how I am as a person and sure there's others out there like it, and I haven't said any particular cars have I?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.