Lancer Register Forum banner

2017 Pace Ward Sprint Series - Round 3: CADWELL PARK - Sunday 27 August

15K views 51 replies 24 participants last post by  Danny @ APT 
#1 ·

CADWELL PARK
The big one! The biggest circuit in the whole Sprint Series returns to one of best circuits in the UK - none other than Cadwell Park in Lincolnshire on Sunday 27th August.
Also known as the mini Nurburgring, Cadwell's variety of corners, inclines, drops and straights will make for the longest and most challenging courses in the Series.

The Course:

Key:
____ = The course
____ = Return to paddock

Cadwell Park Sprint 2016:

or call us on 08451 25 26 23.
[*]Places cost £169 for the day
[*]Please see MLR's Cancellation Policy here
[/LIST]

Circuit Info:
  • Address: Cadwell Park Circuit, Louth,
    Lincolnshire LN11 9SE
  • Tel: 01507 343248
  • Restaurant: Breakfast and lunch will be available throughout the day in circuit restaurant

Spectating:
  • Spectating at the Cadwell Park Sprint Final is free
  • No animals are allowed at the venue - even if left in a vehicle, so please leave them at home

Evo Festival & MOD:
This weekend also hosts the MLR trackday on Saturday 26th August, but also the UK's first Evo Festival & MOD (Mitsubishi Owners Day) bringing all Evo & Mitsubishi Clubs & groups together for a chilled out weekend.
The Evo Festival is free to enter all weekend, and also includes;
  • Free camping
  • Show & Shine
  • Evo & Mitsubishi Parade on track after the trackday on Saturday (£10 includes Evo Festival decalTrade stands and displays (free for all traders)
  • Bar & DJ set on Saturday night in the Cadwell Park clubhouse
And . . . if there's over 273 cars on track for the parade you will create a new world record!

See less See more
1 2
#12 ·
It's going to be a crazy weekend with the MLR Trackday, Sprint and Evo Festival all running together . . . think I'm going to need a beer on Sunday evening!! :lol: - but please can anyone doing the Sprint (or Trackday) book asap.

It would be GREAT to see more Evos - I know they're out there! - but ALL cars are welcome and there are two guest classes now; 2WD & 4WD, so everyone can take part.

Last year we had over 70 cars compete in last year's Sprint but right now it's far too quiet, so please help me put my mind at rest and let me know you're coming . . . let's have another great Cadwell Sprint :smthumbup

Booking options:

#15 ·
Still lots of places available - but the Sprint WILL go ahead regardless of how many are entered, so drivers will (probably) be able to book right up to the morning.

I've just been asked if drivers on Saturday's trackday can take part in the Sprint on Sunday and get a discount :naughty: :mhihi: We still have lots of space, so why not?!

We'll discount the weekend by £20 for any driver who wants to make a full weekend of it . . . just contact me on 08451 25 26 23 or 07971 424472.

#16 ·
Still lots of places available - but the Sprint WILL go ahead regardless of how many are entered, so drivers will (probably) be able to book right up to the morning.

I've just been asked if drivers on Saturday's trackday can take part in the Sprint on Sunday and get a discount :naughty: :mhihi: We still have lots of space, so why not?!

We'll discount the weekend by £20 for any driver who wants to make a full weekend of it . . . just contact me on 08451 25 26 23 or 07971 424472.
Great offer Darin! :thumbup:
Would that only apply for a the full track day and the sprint or could we have a deal for 1/2 day on track and the sprint? :D

#24 ·
Runners list as it currently stands.

I know there are a number of you planning to drive on the day who haven't booked yet, so please book through the MLR Shop as I'm now travelling so won't be in the office to take any calls. Alternatively you can book in on the morning!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.