Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Technical > Exhaust Systems

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 11:47   #16
kevy
Senior User
 
kevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: scotland
Car: evov1
My Car
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabo View Post
If I had all the kit and experience in doing so that would probably be the fastest and cheapest option provided I needed to have it fast.

Otherwise return as faulty and as advertised.
Yup............
kevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 19:02   #17
4g638
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
My Car
Posts: 5,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevy View Post
Why would the op pay to have it repaired when he has already bought the
item thinking they were it usable condition ?? ok the seller didn't realise it
has damage but is now aware its not useable. Is it possible to either send
the whole lot back for a refund or a part refund to have it replaced.
For the cost & hassle to have it repaired not knowing if the repair will last.
Is it really worth it ??



Personally I can and would repair it myself, but I would also check the item before I bought it, and ask a reduced selling price due to the cracks. If it was out of my reach, I would ask for specific extensive pics of the item before I decided to buy it.



I did not say nor implied that the o/p should pay for it to be fixed, the seller should pay for it to be fixed after coming to an agreement with the o/p, otherwise the o/p should send the kit back and get a refund.










Marios
__________________
" Go tell the Spartans,passerby,that here by Spartan law we lie. " Leonidas I son of Anaxandritas II and king of Sparta,really proud to be his descendant!

Last edited by 4g638; Yesterday at 19:03..
4g638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 19:27   #18
kevy
Senior User
 
kevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: scotland
Car: evov1
My Car
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4g638 View Post
Personally I can and would repair it myself, but I would also check the item before I bought it, and ask a reduced selling price due to the cracks. If it was out of my reach, I would ask for specific extensive pics of the item before I decided to buy it.



I did not say nor implied that the o/p should pay for it to be fixed, the seller should pay for it to be fixed after coming to an agreement with the o/p, otherwise the o/p should send the kit back and get a refund.

Marios
Marios why do you think this was directed at you ??
kevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 20:01   #19
4g638
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
My Car
Posts: 5,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevy View Post
Marios why do you think this was directed at you ??


Because it is directly after my post and it refers to payment to be fixed by the o/p.


Wether it was or not, I clarified what I meant so as not to be any confusion regarding my post.






Marios
__________________
" Go tell the Spartans,passerby,that here by Spartan law we lie. " Leonidas I son of Anaxandritas II and king of Sparta,really proud to be his descendant!
4g638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 20:39   #20
kevy
Senior User
 
kevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: scotland
Car: evov1
My Car
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4g638 View Post
Because it is directly after my post and it refers to payment to be fixed by the o/p.


Wether it was or not, I clarified what I meant so as not to be any confusion regarding my post.






Marios
Aye ok prob some crossed wires & looking into things too much
kevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT. The time now is 00:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.