Lancer Register Forum banner

Lancer GS4 for evo?

2K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  gunslinger4a1 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

This may sound wild but im just throwing it out there, don't ask don't get mentality.

I currently own a mitsubishi GS4, modified to look like the evo

Now, im only 23 and i'm not ready to grow up yet, i need a stupidly powerful evo in my life.

My question is, do you reckon there are Evo owners out there that are, you know, getting to that stage in their lives where they've got a family, they need to settle down, nothing says that like a comfortable Diesel, 48mpg mitsubishi lancer,problem-free with 77k on the clock GS4 :p

My dream is to find someone just like this, and do a straight swap (obviously plus cash)

Has anyone every heard of this? probably ludicrous i know, who'd ever want to give up an Evo for a diesel? right? :p

Just putting it out there :p

Cheers guys!

See less See more
#2 ·
Never hurts to ask I say... :D

Unlikely to be honest but you never know. I'd say try and sell yours and then buy an Evo from someone off here, you'd do better as a cash buyer, it'd open up the whole market to you rather than someone you just described (if they ever actually exist!)

Good luck :smthumbup

#4 ·
Important Information for Buyers and Sellers

INFORMATION FOR CAR SELLERS:
Please post an accurate and detailed description of the vehicle you are selling

Any images accurately represent the vehicle being sold

The vehicle must be owned by you ie: registered in your name

Your advert must include the following compulsory information:
Contact number and/or email address
The location of the vehicle (eg: London)

Please update the advert with SOLD when the car has been sold, and to who

Note:
Threads containing only Ebay links (or links to other sites) will be removed

Failure to update the thread with the missing info will result in the thread being removed.

Thanks
MLR Moderator

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.