Lancer Register Forum banner

*** AutoTorque meeting & wheel alignment offer, 8th April ***

11K views 100 replies 27 participants last post by  Tom@Auto Torque 
#1 · (Edited)
Dear all,

To mark expansion of current unit Autotorque would like to celebrate this with MLR, with style !

It's not just a Evo only gathering where we meet up as usual and talk, well it is but in addition to this Autotorque are also offering, first come first serve basis, a 50% off of new alignment equipment (Alignment gear is 1x Snap-On V2200 Wheel Alignment System) !

If you think this is not much well boys at AT are also willing to inspect 8 cars, again first come first serve basis, and talk to owners about anything that may be of a concern and maybe just talk about future plans for their cars.

I'll post up price AT are offering for alignment but inspection is free of charge, as it does take some time to get it done it's limited to 8 spaces, same as for full alignment, 5 spaces are available for alignment, In sure many of you will understatement why, well it takes time to get it done, simple as that. Even if that's not enough for you AT boys may even put some good for us!

The event will take place at AT unit and will take up to 50 cars. Please post up on here if you want to attend, get alignment or inspection done. Event will start at 9am sharpies and will end at 1pm.

RRP is £75 + vat, MLR offer for this day is £35+vat!!

PLEASE NOTE THAT THSI IS EVO MEET AS WELL AS OFFER ON THE ALIGNEMENT. SPACES FOR THE OFFER ARE FULL BUT LOTS AND LOTS OF FREE SPACE FOR PEOPLE TO JOIN IN FOR A MEET !!

AutoTorque
BICESTER ROAD, WESTCOTT, AYLESBURY, BUCKS, HP18 0 JX

Saturday 8th April 9am - 1pm

Wheel alignement
1. e8_tom (Evo 8) 9am
2. Zexel (Evo X) 10am
3. Adamfitz(Evo 6) 11am
4. evocop4 (Black TME) 12
5. tmus (Evo 9) 1pm

reserve
1. david_e5
2. clarkboyJR

Car inspection

1. Evocop4 (black TME) 9:30am
2. Evo/nut (Evo 4). 10am
3. Rampant (Evo 9) 10:30am
4. StefanUK (Evo 9) 11am
5. Getty (Evo X) 11:30am
6. craig1985 (Evo 9) 12
7. bails (Evo Wagon ) 12:30pm
8. david_e5 1pm

See less See more
#84 ·
Great new unit you have there AutoTorque.

Many thanks to Goran for organising the day and to AutoTorque for the hospitality.

Turns out my IX is the "worst corroded IX" Paul had ever seen. Needs new chassis rails and a lot of other TLC. Thats the price for using an Evo as a daily driver, but hell, I wouldn't change that. 11 years and 105,000 mikes if hard driving has been great, so time to sort the underside out for another 10 years and further 100,000 miles of pleasure...

Cheerz

Mark H

Reactions: Goginawa
#87 ·
Another thanks here to Goran and all at AutoTorque :smthumbup

Feel happier my alignment is now spot on.

Brilliant morning, excellent sausage and egg roll and a proper cup of coffee. Plus I managed to snaffle a sticker, air freshener and a locking wheel key bag:naughty:

Good show all round.

#88 ·
Thanks to AutoTorque for a Great day..... Great food and coffee:smthumbup:coolsm:.... My crew enjoyed the salmon bagels plus hot chocolate with cream, marshmallows plus chocolate sauce :coolsm::coolsm:

The new unit looks great :smthumbup

Thanks to Goran for organizing :smthumbup

Great to meet a few new members/put names to faces :smthumbup:smthumbup

#90 ·
Once again thanks to Goran and the lads at Auto Torque, it was a great morning and well worth the 160 mile round trip! :smthumbup

Nice to see so many impressive evos all in one place!

more pictures to follow.. :mitsi:
Dave

Attachments

#92 · (Edited)
Cheers to Goran and the autotorque guys for putting a good morning on. Should make it a regular thing surprised how many evo's had come out of hibernation!

Never enough time to speak to everyone but those I did get to were great!

Finally got under my mak and happy to say after 11 years it is in that 10% category of not needing any chassis work. Cheers Paul for the peace of mind and I will be getting my rails cavity waxed. Best treat her! I have pics I will upload tomorrow.

David e5 yours was my personal fav and gutted I never got to come and have a proper chat.

#94 ·
Thanks to everyone who joined us on Saturday. We had a great morning and hope you all did too.

A special thanks to Goran for organising the promotions and the parking on the day.

I think an annual Auto Torque meet is now a date on the calendar :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.