Lancer Register Forum banner

Yokohama Parada Spec2 225/40 18 - Special Offer - One week only!!

11K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  GibletPH 
#1 ·
More of a very special offer than a Group Buy which will last for one week only and end on Monday 20th February . . .

Yokohama have offered MLR members an amazing price of just £55 +vat each (!!!) on YOKOHAMA PARADA Spec 2s in 225/40 18. The price even includes delivery to UK mainland addresses!

225/40 18 is the only size on offer but this tyre is designed to fit all wheels with a 7.5 to 9" rim width, so could be a great solution if you want a high performance tyre on a real budget!

Info and Spec:

The Yokohama Parada Spec-2 tyre has an ultra high grip, reinforced silica tread with a specially designed asymmetrical pattern. The low void shoulder increases rubber to road contact, so wet or dry the tyre offers massive improvements in braking and steering response.

• Exceeds expectations for performance and looks
• Maximised grip
• Enhanced handling
• Helical long grooves
• Distinctive S-shape
• Variable tread depth
• Ultra-low void shoulder
• Innovative design
• Massive diagonal tread blocks

To order:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer please put your name below along with how many tyres you'd like to order (minimum 2).

Please call me on 08451 25 26 23 with the delivery address and your card details.

We hope to have a full on Yokohama Group Buy in March, so watch this space! :)

Orders:

1. Dave1221 - 4 tyres

See less See more
#5 ·
Will see what we can do Mo :)

Dave1221 - 4 tyres please
Dave, Please call me when you can (08451 25 26 23) with your delivery address and I'll get them ordered for you now. No need to wait for other orders as it's a special offer rather than a GB :)

Super prices! :coolsm::thumbup::thumbup:

I wouldn't want to try and fit a 225 on a 9 inch wide rim though - max I would go for would be a 8.5 inch wide rim.
Yep I agree Karl -a 225 on a 9" seems like a bit of a stretch, but that's the official figures from Yokohama :) Perfect for anything from a 7" to 8.5" though ;)

#10 ·
Not trying to spoil anyone's group buy but just since people are asking how they compare to an AD08R, in my experience they are nowhere near as good, especially in the wet. Still a bargain at this price though....I imagine people are paying that for triangles at fast fit places.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.