Lancer Register Forum banner

Currently looking for Evo 6

2K views 29 replies 19 participants last post by  Evo6er 
#1 ·
Hi I am currently looking to purchase a Evo 6 and have looked at a few on eBay but I don't know if it's my standards are too high or the cars were not as mint as described, rusty front wings and boot lids are not what I would describe as mint! Anyway I am looking to spend around 12k and more for the right car. It will be garaged and only used at weekends as a second car, Any info on what to look for and any info on good cars coming up for sale would be appreciated. Cheers

#3 ·
Stick a wanted thread up, stating what you're looking for; GSR, RS etc. and your budget...

You might get someone to offer you their car before they actually put it up for sale, that way you can get a jump start on everybody...

And as said, this is probably the best place to find a decent one, I did..!! :D

And welcome btw! :lol:

#6 ·
Would sell mine for the right deal. Pretty standard apart from Cusco suspension, 5zigen cat back, alloy rad, 8mr actuator, forge bov, ralliart sunstrip and mudflaps. Very clean especially underneath. 134000 km (83000 miles). Imported 2015. No rush to get rid but would let it go as said for the right deal, maybe even a swap for something. PM me if interested

#16 ·
Thanks for all the replies, I am looking for a white GSR but would consider other colours, would prefer something with a few mods, i.e. Suspension, engine mods etc, good history and good underside. I have looked at a couple and all seem to have bubbling front wings and rusty boot lids on the underside near the number plate lights is this common ? My budget isn't fixed so I am willing to see what's out there's. Looks like I have come to the right place anyway.

#21 ·
Welcome and good luck with your search for the best evo :D (6's that is)

You have missed the oppurtunity to import a really good one for 12£ due to the exchange rate, I would be looking for examples previously imported over the last 2-3 years with a good history here in the UK..

I will keep my eyes open too for anything that pops up :)

#22 ·
Hello & Welcome to the MLR :smthumbup:coolsm:

As said above its good to see your committed & joined up to the MLR before even finding your new Evo :smthumbup

Good luck with your search...some absolutely stunning cars come up for sale on here.... just be patient, it may take a while for the right one to appear :smthumbup:smthumbup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.