Lancer Register Forum banner

My Evo 4

11K views 50 replies 15 participants last post by  Rickesh 
#1 ·
Hi been browsing lancer register for some time and seen some stunning evos on here and finally thought id post my own car up slow steady progress to getting her up to standard more pics to follow

(sorry about the pics just getting used to doing a thread never done one before)

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
the first 2 picture are when i had just brought the car the car was sold to me with a fresh mot and a service so i took the car down to mg autos and dave gave the car a check over and we found out it was not all as it seemed

Attachments

#9 ·
after a couple of months i decided to fix her back up and we started to strip the car down and get the car ready for under sealing and start to freshen parts up as you can most of the stuff is shot

Attachments

#10 · (Edited)
and here as she stands now full underseal, new discs and pads , full service, new coilovers new exhaust system still loads to do i will make a list of what i have done

Also Massive thanks to Dave @ Mg Autos

Attachments

#21 ·
Spec So Far Off The Top Of My Head

80 Series Turbo (Refreshed By Midland Turbos)
Boost, Oil, Temp Gauges
Jap-speed Manifold (New Race Spec)
M2 Elbow Down-pipe
Russ Fellows Exhaust
255 Walbro Fuel Pump (Fitted By Simon Norton)
3 Port (Fitted By Simon Norton)
Evo 5 Ecu (Fitted By Simon Norton)
Evo 6 injectors (Clean And Tested By Simon Norton)
Switchable Maps (Pops N Bang Switch)
Tomei Recirc
Kode Deep Dish Wheel
Tein Coil-overs (Fitted by Mg Setup For Fast Road Use)

#19 ·
Spec So Far Off The Top Of My Head

80 Series Turbo (Refreshed By Midland Turbos)
Boost, Oil, Temp Gauges
Jap-speed Manifold (New Race Spec)
M2 Elbow Down-pipe
Russ Fellows Exhaust
255 Walbro Fuel Pump (Fitted By Simon Norton)
3 Port (Fitted By Simon Norton)
Evo 5 Ecu (Fitted By Simon Norton)
Evo 6 injectors (Clean And Tested By Simon Norton)
Switchable Maps (Pops N Bang Switch)
Tomei Recirc
Kode Deep Dish Wheel
Tein Coil-overs (Fitted by Mg Setup For Fast Road Use)

#25 ·
Brought some alloys from a member on here Adam also put some new wheels on as the ones that had come with the alloys where massive and didn't go under the arches the cars at mg with Dave who is raising the coil overs so the wheels wont rub so a few pics fitted them at my friends unit

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.